The investor visa category was created by Congress in the Immigration Act of 1990 to encourage the flow of foreign capital into the U.S. economy and to create jobs for U.S. workers. There are 10,000 available visasin the investor visa category annually, 3,000 of which are reserved for foreign investors who want to participate in an investor visa pilot program designed for targeted employment areas.
We are committed to providing the most accurate analysis of the Investor Visa category and investor visa Regional Centers and welcome your questions. Arya Law Center can also offer projects for you to invest in which are qualified under EB-5. We see our mission as that of giving prospective investors the necessary informational tools to make objective, intelligent decisions regarding their U.S. immigration plans.
Advantages of Investor Visa:
Take a closer look at our practice areas
- Permanent Residence for the whole family with one investment.
- Husband, wife and all unmarried children under 21 receive Green Cards.
- Live anywhere in USA.
- Start any new business or invest in an on-going business.
- Any nationality may apply.
- Same privileges as a US citizen: - Public school education. Same University fees as a citizen (right to vote only applies to US Citizens).
- Access to Medicare after 5 years.
- Wider job market for your children in the future.
- Citizenship after five years.
You can lean on Arya Law Center for legal support when you need it most. We focus on five areas of law in Costa Mesa, California:
- Business law - a business law lawyer can help you draft contracts and resolve disputes and represent you in any business litigations.
- Real estate law - you need a real estate lawyer if you're buying, selling, leasing property, or trying to prevent foreclosure
- Personal injury law - fighting for compensation after an injury due to auto accident, slip and fall, workers compensation, or medical mal-practice would be less stressful with having a competent lawyer by your side.
- Immigration law - trust a qualified immigration lawyer to assist you in getting green card, asylum, all types of visas.
- Family law - if you're filing for divorce, fighting for child support, child custody/visitation, spousal support, division of properties, then turn to an experienced family lawyer for support.
- Workers' Compensation - if you are injured at work, or if you are an employer and do not have workers' compensation insurance and have a claimed brought against you by one of your employees, call Arya Law Center for representation.
- Medical Malpractice - if you or one of your loved ones suffers from injuries or death due to wrongful diagnosis, wrongful surgery, wrongful prescription drugs, we are here to help.
- Bankruptcy -- If you are going through financial hardship and need resolution to your problem, then bankruptcy protection may be the only solution, call Arya Law Center to seek legal advice as to what type of bankruptcy would best meet your condition.
- EB 5 Investment Visa (Green Card) - If you or one of your loved ones wants to immigrate to the USA and set up a business, EB-5 is perfect solution. Arya Law Center could help you with the investment projects that meet the EB-5 criteria and help you to get green card for you and your family.